when one of your friends on tumblr changes their url
If you use the ‘Profiler’ extension on x-kit, you can set individual nicknames for people so you never lose track of who they are!
Step 1: Hover over the person’s icon and select the ‘Profiler’ option from the drop-down list!
Step 2: Click on the Rename Person button, and type a nickname/the url you’re familiar with/etc. in the pop-up!
Step 3: That person’s nickname will now show up next to their url in brackets, as highlighted, so you’ll always know who they are!
i fully expect:
- sherlock to call john “my watson” at least once (✿◠‿◠)
- sherlock being uncharacteristically worried about danger aka john’s safety (◡‿◡✿)
- sherlock and john waiting in a dark cramped space together ∩(︶▽︶)∩
- very close together (⊙ヮ⊙)
- sherlock holding…
Every time this post comes around, I have to explain this.
Watch Dennou Coil, the most underrated anime pretty much ever.
- Yes, this is the standard of animation throughout the series.
- AND THIS IS A FILLER EPISODE.
- It’s basically about kids with what’s essentially Google Glass: The Game. The whole world is affected by this game. Traffic lights, school, anything.
- It’s good in the beginning and gets really, really good by the end.
- Shows the vulnerabilities of children.
- Well-written children in general. They fall under some tropes but they don’t suffer from the usual fallacies of writing children into series.
- And yeah, the filler episodes are really good. The whole series is worth watching.
Reblogging as a reminder to myself
wish this show was longer.
So my request for a new custom license plate for my car is being reviewed, in the mean time I can change or cancel it if I want. (I currently have a Doctor Who plate, and the pending request is for a Portal reference)
"221BAKER" is available, I KNOW it should be 221BBaker, but that’s too many letters, limited to 8.
But it does technically say “221B” AND “BAKER”
I’ve tried every combination of 221B I can think of…
TWOTWO1B, TWO2ONEB, 221BEE etc…
What does everyone think? Other sherlock refs would be welcome too…Any suggestions?
I have a physics textbook from before the electron was discovered and they just sound so frustrated it’s hilarious
SOMETHING is doing this, but fuck if we know what the fuck it is. GodDAMN
This full-scale X-Wing fighter is eleven feet tall and 43 feet long with a 44-foot wingspan… and made entirely out of LEGO.
Some stats on the model, courtesy of Gizmodo:
- Contains 5,335,200 LEGO bricks
- Weighs 45,979.61 pounds (including bricks and steel infrastructure)
- Height: 11 feet / 3.35 meters
- Length: 43 feet / 13.1 meters
- Wingspan: 44 feet / 13.44 meters
- 32 builders spent 17,336 hours (about 4 months) to construct
50 Shades of Grey (via kaley)
Next time you feel bad about your work, remember this shit got published